Memory Care at Three Crowns Park is personalized to suit each individual, allowing independence within a secure, nurturing environment. Colfax House, the center of Memory Care in our community, provides medical, emotional, and physical support for older adults suffering from Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Colfax House offers private suites within a common household that includes a family-style living room, den, dining room, kitchen, and secure outdoor garden terrace. Residents find comfort in the intimate home-like setting, specialized activities, nutritionally balanced meals, and regular daily routines. The staff includes registered nurses and certified nursing assistants, who provide high-quality, compassionate care.
For more information please call us at 847-440-5830 or get in touch with us online.
- Personal hands-on care and reminders with activities of daily living
- Medication management and care coordination from on-site nursing staff
- Three delicious meals a day, plus plentiful snacks
- Social, cultural, educational, and wellness programs specially designed for dementia care
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Utilities and cable television included
- Auditorium, bistro, and outdoor patios and paths
- Salon and spa and barbershop services
- Social services and chaplain services
- On-site therapy services
- Visiting medical professionals