At Three Crowns Park, Assisted Living is not about relinquishing independence but rather about preserving it. Sometimes a helping hand with things like bathing, dressing, and medication management may provide an older adult just the right amount of assistance to continue living a full and vibrant life. Assisted Living is located in Pioneer Place, a historic building with bright, well-designed studio and one-bedroom apartments.
While residents of Pioneer Place enjoy specially designed programs and activities, they also stay connected to the larger Three Crowns Park community where visiting friends is easy, and Assisted Living residents are encouraged to participate in all the aspects of campus life.
For a limited time only, new residents will receive one month free when they move in before December 31.
For more information please call us at 847-440-5830 or get in touch with us online.
- Personal, hands-on care with activities of daily living
- Medication management and care coordination from on-site nursing staff
- Personal Emergency Response system
- Dining services with three delicious meals a day, plus plentiful snacks
- Social, cultural, educational, and wellness programs
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen service
- Utilities and cable television included
- Seven-acre neighborhood campus with walking paths and benches
- Relaxing, historic balconies
- On-campus shop for gifts, greeting cards, and sundry items
- Living room and sunroom for gathering with friends
- Salon, spa, and barbershop services
- Social services and chaplain services
- On-site therapy services
- Visiting medical professionals
- Voter registration and flu shots